Search For I Dunno

letters from the crazy about the crazy & to the crazy. treat the crazy nicely.

Monday, March 22, 2010

A Few Official Memoranda...

(hint: I'm not even sure "Memoranda" is the right word...)

OKAY.

SO.

I'm finished with the CIGS pilot. For now. It's funny enough as is.
I'm also working on a much more serious script, called "Melancholics Anonymous.'  Think "Magnolia", "Game 6", & "Punch-Drunk Love" combined. I'm excited.

The band name is luhbawnveevahn, which is Hick for Les Bons Vivants, "The Good Livers". The album name is gonna end up being called "I O P", or "Intensive Outpatient".

I have songs galore. I finally have some manual dexterity -- at least, enough to play guitar...and I can hold a few notes again.

Anyway, hope y'all are encouraged. God is Good, all the time. Even when he's not. He IS.

No comments:

Post a Comment